Saturday, September 19, 2015

Monhegan Island 2015 Episode Six!


Hey Y'all!
I'm at JFK for my 700-hour layover. I thought I'd put up some more photos for your enjoyment. Thank you all for another AMAZING Knitting and Yoga Adventures Monhegan Island Retreat! I had so much fun and I'm very happy you did, too. Big shout out to Norah Gaughan who is SO AMAZING. And who fixed my cable mistake this morning at around 6 am up at staff house. I finally, finally settled into my knitting on the plane from Portland to NY. Yes, I keep fumbling, but then I keep figuring out how to fix it. To me that is incredible progress. I learned how to read charts on Monhegan Island (thanks Susan for that!). And each year I return is, among other things, a reminder of how much my knitting has improved thanks to these trips. 

I already miss the island and Holden and Sue and all y'all! Very sorry if I did not get to tell you goodbye at the dock. We had to hustle to get Liz and me to the airport. I hope the yarn crawl was a blast. Don't forget to LIKE OUR KNITTING AND YOGA ADVENTURES FACEBOOK PAGE-- great way to stay in touch and keep up with these posts.

Safe travels!
See you next year!
Love,
Spike









YAY NORAH!!!!


























1 comment:

  1. My first K&Y Adventure and I could not have imagined anything this wonderful! Thank you Lisa, Spike, Melora, Mary Alice, Holden and Sue and all the crazy Wonderful Women! The warmth and laughter, great food and spectacular scenery,were over the top! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

It's Been A Minute

Hi Friends! It's been a minute on the blog post aspect of things - many, many minutes. I want to jump back into it with a few things.  P...